Thanks for preparing to submit your event!
Please read our submission guidelines:
- Location: Events must take place in the Monterey Bay area. Unfortunately, we cannot list events for other locations at this time.
- Lead Time: If you are a member of MontereyBay365.com, your events will be posted immediately through the self-edit login. For non-members, we request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event's start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Member-only events will not be accepted.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. If you are a member of MontereyBay365.com, you may upload up to three (3) event images along with your primary image through the self-edit login. For non-members, a single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG (RGB) format ONLY and no larger than 1 MB in size. Each image may not exceed 250 x 200 pixel size. File names should be all lowercase, no spaces, and not exceed more than 20 characters. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes - please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Video: If you are a member of MontereyBay365.com and would like to submit a video to be displayed with your event listing, click here.
We reserve the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy.
Questions? Email: email@example.com.
Monterey Wine Country