Sign in with Facebook   |  Login   |   Create Account
The Year-Round Source for Monterey Bay EventsTuesday Dec 12, 2017Monterey Bay Weather

    Venue Directory

    salinasmunicipalairport.jpg

    Salinas Municipal Airport


    Comment on Facebook

    The Salinas Municipal Airport is located on the southeastern boundary of the City of Salinas, three miles from city center. Approximately 96% of all aircraft owners at the Salinas Municipal Airport are from the Salinas/Monterey/Watsonville area. The remaining 4% are from the San Francisco Bay Area and other California locations. Presently 230 aircraft are based at the airport. The recent construction of 40 additional T-Hangars at the airport is expected to increase the number of based aircraft.


    • At-a-
      Glance

      • Contact Info

        Salinas Municipal Airport

        30 Mortensen Avenue
        Salinas, CA 93905

        Phone: (831) 758-7214   |   Fax: (831) 759-2518   |   Official Website

        Hours: Office Hours Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Friday Closed

      • Map

        Full map and directions

      • Accessibility Services

          There is no accessibility service information available at this time.

        • Current Events

          There are no current events at this time.

        • Upcoming Events

          There are no upcoming events at this time.


      • NOTE: We do our best to ensure all information is accurate. However, it's a good idea to visit the website or call the venue to verify the information.

    • Current &
      Upcoming Events

      • Current Events

        There are no current events at this time.

      • Upcoming Events

        There are no upcoming events at this time.

    • Past
      Events